SACRAMENTO, Calif – Con-Fab California is a Central Valley manufacturer of structural precast, prestressed concrete located in Lathrop, California. They are under contract to build all girders for bridges and overpasses within Construction Package 1, the first 32-miles of the California high-speed rail project. That includes what Con-Fab says are the largest girders ever cast in California. In the video above, Con-Fab Chief Engineer Brent Koch explains the company’s role in the high-speed rail project, just how big these girders are and how they are all-American made.
SACRAMENTO, Calif – Today, the California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) launched ConnectHSR, a free online vendor registry that will provide businesses, large and small, with a quick and easy way to get connected to high-speed rail business opportunities. You can learn more about all that vendor registry has to offer by reading the ConnectHSR Fact Sheet or get registered now at ConnectHSR.com.
High-Speed Rail Authority Receives State Diversity Award for Small Business Outreach
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority has been honored for its outreach to California-certified small, minority, women and disabled veteran-owned businesses. Read our news release to see how this award reflects the Authority’s commitment to small business.
In the News
- High-Speed Rail Taking Shape Even as Opponents Seek to Kill It – San Francisco Chronicle 2/13/17
- Opinion: Don’t Buy the Hysteria Over a Federal Risk Analysis of California’s Bullet Train – LA Times 1/23/17
- Will L.A. Times’ Irresponsible Coverage of High-Speed Rail Doom the Project? – StreetsBlog Cal 1/19/17
- Free Small Business Certification Workshop in San Jose – 3/10
- Free Small Business Certification Workshop in Bakersfield – 2/28
Construction and Road Closure Alerts
- Shoulder Closures in Kern County- 2/23
- Lane Closures on H Street and Palm Avenue in Fresno – 2/7
- Lane & Shoulder Closures on Cairo Avenue in Kings County – 2/6
- Fresno Greyhound Station Demolition – 01/30
- Multiple Closures on Golden State Boulevard in Fresno – 01/30
- Mariposa Street Lane Closure in Fresno – 01/24
- Tuolumne Street Lane Closures in Fresno – 01/23
- State Route 180 Lane Shift Begins Thursday – 11/10
- Closure on Road 27 (Lake Street) in Madera County – 10/17 (Detour Map Included)
- Construction to Begin for Overpass in Madera County (Detour Map Attached) – September