Photo Release: First Girders Go Up on New Tuolumne Street Bridge in Downtown Fresno Ahead of Schedule
High-Speed Rail Authority and Energy Commission Team Up to Make California Greener
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Today, the California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) and the California Energy Commission (Energy Commission) announced that they have agreed to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that will ensure that the high-speed rail program will help California meets its climate goals and become a greener state. Click here to read the full press release.
May Construction Update: Before and After photos of Progress in the Central Valley
FRESNO, Calif. – For the May Construction Alert, we wanted to give you examples of how noticeable our progress has been. To that end, we have included some "before" photos to complement the latest photos from our work sites. Where work is just beginning, we have included available renderings of what the finished products will look like. For more updates be sure to visit BuildHSR.com.
UOP Study: High-Speed Rail Helping Improve California Economy and Central Valley Unemployment
A new report from the University of the Pacific's Center for Business and Police Researcher predicts California's economy will continue to grow and high-speed rail is playing a key factor. Among the highlights in the report: Fresno saw its unemployment rate drop to single-digits last year for only the fourth time in the past 25 years. The report says HSR construction will help keep that expansion going in 2016 and 2017. Click here to read the full California & Metro Forecast.
- Pre-Bid Conference for RFQ for Geotechnical Site Investigation Services in the Silicon Valley to Central Valley Line – Sacramento, June 29
- Clarification Regarding Submission of Comments in Response to Notice of Preparation of the San Francisco to San Jose Project Section EIR/EIS of the California High-Speed Rail System
- Oildale Community Meeting of Locally Generated Alignment – 6/22
Construction and Road Closure Alerts
- Lane & Shoulder Closures in Kings County – 6/23
- Lane Closures G & H Streets in Fresno – 6/20
- Shoulder Closure Fresno County – 6/2
- Lane and Shoulder Closures in Kings County – 5/24
- Santa Ana & Cornelia Ave. Closures in Fresno – 4/25
- Tuolumne Street Closure in Fresno – 4/14
Connect With Us
High-Speed Rail: It's Happening
California High-Speed Rail: It's Happening. Check out our newest video that will be airing in DMV offices around the state. You can see more proof that "it's happening" right now at BuildHSR.com.
- Board Meeting Information
- Contracts Currently out to Bid
- Construction & Road Closure Alerts
- Environmental Planning
- Project Sections
- Small Business Program
Tweets by @CaHSRA