Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP)
CalHR's Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP) is an alternate selection process designed to facilitate the recruitment and hiring of persons who are differently-abled, and to provide them with an alternate way to demonstrate their qualifications for employment other than the traditional State civil service examining process.
Candidates will need to be LEAP-certified prior to taking a LEAP examination. Certification is conducted by the Department of Rehabilitation.
Find more details about the program and how you can become LEAP-certified on the CalHR’s LEAP website.
- How to Apply for a State Job
- Authority Job Classifications
- Current Job Openings
- Career Executive Assignment (CEA) and Exempt Job Openings
- State Application
- Compensation and Benefits
- Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- CalHR Career Mobility Resources
- Community Benefits Agreement
- Contact Us