SACRAMENTO, Calif – Today, the California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) launched ConnectHSR, a free online vendor registry that will provide businesses, large and small, with a quick and easy way to get connected to high-speed rail business opportunities. You can learn more about all that vendor registry has to offer by reading the ConnectHSR Fact Sheet or get registered now at ConnectHSR.com.
High-Speed Rail Authority Receives State Diversity Award for Small Business Outreach
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority has been honored for its outreach to California-certified small, minority, women and disabled veteran-owned businesses. Read our news release to see how this award reflects the Authorityís commitment to small business.
January Construction Update
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Working through a rainy January the California high-speed rail program continues to expand adding more work sites with several more coming online throughout 2017. Read the January Construction Update to see how all that rain is impacting work and the progress thatís still being made.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority today announced that it has reached a settlement agreement with the County of Kern, which will result in the dismissal of California Environmental Quality Act litigation over the Final Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement for the Fresno to Bakersfield project section of the high-speed rail program. This agreement demonstrates the commitment between both parties to work together to bring high-speed rail service to the region along with small business opportunities and jobs for Central Valley residents.
In the News
- High-Speed Rail Taking Shape Even as Opponents Seek to Kill It – San Francisco Chronicle 2/13/17
- Opinion: Donít Buy the Hysteria Over a Federal Risk Analysis of Californiaís Bullet Train – LA Times 1/23/17
- Will L.A. Timesí Irresponsible Coverage of High-Speed Rail Doom the Project? – StreetsBlog Cal 1/19/17
- Free Small Business Certification Workshop in San Jose – 3/10
- Free Small Business Certification Workshop in Bakersfield – 2/28
Construction and Road Closure Alerts
- Lane Closures on H Street and Palm Avenue in Fresno – 2/7
- Lane & Shoulder Closures on Cairo Avenue in Kings County – 2/6
- Fresno Greyhound Station Demolition – 01/30
- Multiple Closures on Golden State Boulevard in Fresno – 01/30
- Mariposa Street Lane Closure in Fresno – 01/24
- Tuolumne Street Lane Closures in Fresno – 01/23
- State Route 180 Lane Shift Begins Thursday – 11/10
- Closure on Road 27 (Lake Street) in Madera County – 10/17 (Detour Map Included)
- Construction to Begin for Overpass in Madera County (Detour Map Attached) – September