The Cottonwood Creek bridge is a 250-foot long, 43-foot wide span that will carry high-speed trains over the creek bed in rural Madera county.
The bridge is located just north of Avenue 13 and South of Avenue 15 crossing Cottonwood Creek in Madera County.
The bridge will be constructed using 30 precast girders.
Crews are working to complete this bridge before winter.
Construction and Road
- Shoulder Closures in Kern County- 2/23
- Lane Closures on H Street and Palm Avenue in Fresno – 2/7
- Lane & Shoulder Closures on Cairo Avenue in Kings County – 2/6
- Fresno Greyhound Station Demolition – 01/30
- Multiple Closures on Golden State Boulevard in Fresno – 01/30
- Mariposa Street Lane Closure in Fresno – 01/24
- Tuolumne Street Lane Closures in Fresno – 01/23
- State Route 180 Lane Shift Begins Thursday – 11/10
- Closure on Road 27 (Lake Street) in Madera County – 10/17 (Detour Map Included)
- Construction to Begin for Overpass in Madera County (Detour Map Attached) – September
- Avenue 8 Overcrossing
- Fresno River Viaduct Construction
- Cottonwood Creek
- Road 27 Overcrossing
- San Joaquin River Viaduct
- 99 Realignment
- Fresno Trench
- Tuolumne Street Bridge Demolition & Construction
- Cedar Viaduct
- News Releases
- Fact Sheets
- Faces of High-Speed Rail
- Social Media
- Studies & Reports
- Speaker's Bureau
Tweets by @CaHSRA