Construction is currently underway on a 1,600-foot section of the Fresno River Viaduct in Madera.
The viaduct will span from Raymond Road to Watson Street in Madera County. It will span the Fresno River and State Route 145, parallel to the BNSF tracks.
The viaduct is part of Construction Package 1, the first 32-mile construction area that stretches from Avenue 19 in Madera County to East American Avenue in Fresno County.
Construction began in June 2015 and is expected to be finished in the summer of 2016.
Construction and Road
- Shoulder Closures in Kern County- 2/23
- Lane Closures on H Street and Palm Avenue in Fresno – 2/7
- Lane & Shoulder Closures on Cairo Avenue in Kings County – 2/6
- Fresno Greyhound Station Demolition – 01/30
- Multiple Closures on Golden State Boulevard in Fresno – 01/30
- Mariposa Street Lane Closure in Fresno – 01/24
- Tuolumne Street Lane Closures in Fresno – 01/23
- State Route 180 Lane Shift Begins Thursday – 11/10
- Closure on Road 27 (Lake Street) in Madera County – 10/17 (Detour Map Included)
- Construction to Begin for Overpass in Madera County (Detour Map Attached) – September
- Avenue 8 Overcrossing
- Fresno River Viaduct Construction
- Cottonwood Creek
- Road 27 Overcrossing
- San Joaquin River Viaduct
- 99 Realignment
- Fresno Trench
- Tuolumne Street Bridge Demolition & Construction
- Cedar Viaduct
- News Releases
- Fact Sheets
- Faces of High-Speed Rail
- Social Media
- Studies & Reports
- Speaker's Bureau
Tweets by @CaHSRA