Studies & Reports
The California high-speed rail project is a subject that has drawn the attention of researchers from transportation to economic to environmental groups. As such they develop studies and reports that we want to share with the public. Some of these types of studies and reports are also developed within the Authority and will be posted here as part of our commitment to transparency and accountability.
- Business Case Assessment Study
- Central Valley Segment System Management Operations Interim Financial Plan
- Side by Side Study – Quantitative Report
- 2019 Equivalent Capacity Analysis Report
- Side-By-Side Comparison: Southern California High-Speed Rail Financial Study, Peninsula Corridor Financial Study, Central Valley Segment Financial Study
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.