Studies & Reports
The California high-speed rail project is a subject that has drawn the attention of researchers from transportation to economic to environmental groups. As such they develop studies and reports that we want to share with the public. Some of these types of studies and reports are also developed within the Authority and will be posted here as part of our commitment to transparency and accountability.
- Business Case Assessment Study
- Central Valley Segment System Management Operations Interim Financial Plan
- Side by Side Study - Quantitative Report
- 2019 Equivalent Capacity Analysis Report
- Side-By-Side Comparison: Southern California High-Speed Rail Financial Study, Peninsula Corridor Financial Study, Central Valley Segment Financial Study