Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) has issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for design services for the Merced to Madera project section.
The Notice of Proposed Award is available to download here: Notice of Proposed Award
The scope of work in the contract will include design services to progress the approximately 33.9-mile Merced to Madera project section. Additionally, the advertised contract value is up to $41 million for the Notice to Proceed 1 (NTP-1) work authorized by the Board.
As a part of the RFQ process, the Authority will evaluate each offeror’s Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) to perform the entire scope of work in the RFQ, which is summarized below:
- NTP-1 includes developing the configuration footprint level (equivalent to approximately 30 percent design) work for the Merced to Madera project section.
- The Authority has an option, at its sole discretion, to issue Notice to Proceed 2 (NTP-2). NTP-2 includes development of final design and construction ready documents (100 percent design) for the Merced to Madera project section, including all optional work.
- The Authority has an option, at its sole discretion, to issue Notice to Proceed 3 (NTP-3). NTP-3 includes development of the configuration footprint level (equivalent to approximately 30 percent design) work between the downtown Merced station at Martin Luther King Jr. Way and the proposed downtown station at R Street in the city of Merced.
The schedule for this procurement is as follows:
- RFQ Release: March 18, 2022
- Virtual Pre-Bid Conference/Small Business Outreach: March 29, 2022 (Note: Attendance of the Virtual Pre-Bid Conference is not mandatory)
- SOQ Due Date: May 26, 2022
- Anticipated Notice of Proposed Award Released: June 15, 2022
The RFQ is available to download from the California State Contracts Register (CSCR).
Updates, including responses to written questions, and any addenda will be provided on the CSCR.
Questions regarding this procurement should be submitted to Seiji Morimoto at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 324-1541.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.