Advisory Groups Management Services
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) anticipates releasing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to procure an architectural and engineering contract for Advisory Groups Management Services.
The purpose of this RFQ is to award an agreement (Agreement) to one successful Offeror (Consultant) to manage the selection of and coordinate with three engineering advisory groups assisting the Authority in directing and meeting California High-Speed Rail Program (Program) needs. The engineering advisory groups will include a Technical Advisory Panel (TAP), Seismic Advisory Board (SAB), and Quality Peer Review Panel (QPRP). These advisory groups, consisting of subject matter experts, will provide technical evaluations of specific tasks and provide recommendations to the Authority on an as-needed task order basis.
The Consultant will perform the following general functions:
- Advertising the advisory group positions and screening applicants for selection by the Authority;
- Contracting with the selected subject matter experts to form the advisory groups and related contract administration; and
- Facilitating advisory group meetings and workshops to support the Program, per Authority directions, including interpreting the Authority’s technical inquiries, holding advisory sessions with advisory group members who have related expertise, managing the advisory group members’ engagements to address the Authority’s inquiries, resolving any conflicting technical recommendations by the advisory group members, and documenting the advisory sessions’ discussions and recommendations.
The not-to-exceed dollar value for the Agreement is anticipated to be $2.9 million with a five-year term.
The anticipated schedule for this new procurement is as follows:
- RFQ Release: March 2023
- Virtual Pre-Bid Conference: March 2023
- SOQ Due Date: May 2023
- Notice of Proposed Award: June 2023
- Contract Execution and Notice to Proceed: July 2023
The RFQ will be available to download from the California State Contracts Register at the time of RFQ release.
Updates, including responses to written questions, and any addenda will be provided on the California State Contracts Register.
Questions regarding this procurement should be submitted to Richard Yost at CapitalProcurement@hsr.ca.gov or (916) 324-1541.
- Advisory Groups Management Services
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for the Fresno to Bakersfield Locally Generated Alternative Project Section
- Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
- Environmental Services for the Merced to Fresno Project Section
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Station Delivery Support and Technical Planning Services
- Right of Way Engineering and Survey Support Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
California High-Speed Rail Authority
770 L Street, Suite 620
Sacramento, CA 95814
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.