Small Business Escalation Form
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) is committed to small businesses playing a major role in building the statewide high-speed rail project. The Small Business Program (SBP) has an aggressive 30 percent small business participation goal which includes Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE) and Micro-Businesses (MB) and the United States Small Business Administration (US SBA) 8(a) certification.
- Factsheet: ConnectHSR
- Factsheet: Helping Small Businesses Grow
- Small Business Participation Map
- High-Speed Rail: Creating Jobs
- Community Benefits Agreement - Creating Jobs for Californians
- AASHTO Uniform Audit and Accounting Guide
- Prime Contractor Payments
- Total Active Values Quarterly Report - April 2019
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.