2014 Business Plan
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) is required by Public Utilities Code Section 185033 to prepare, publish, adopt, and submit an updated Business Plan to the Legislature on May 1. Statute also dictates that, at least 60 days prior to submittal to the Legislature, the Authority must publish a draft Business Plan for public review and comment. Business plans are published in even-numbered years, and the next business plan will be issued in 2020.
Business plans represent the status of the high-speed rail program at a point in time, and they summarize the Authority’s approach to implementing the system. Business Plans include:
- Updated capital cost and other estimates
- Updated ridership and revenue forecasts
- Summary of progress over last two years
- Review current challenges and how to address them
- Section 3: 50-Year Lifecycle Capital Cost Model Documentation
- Section 4: 2014 Business Plan Ridership and Revenue Technical Memorandum
- Section 4 & 5: 2014 Service Planning Methodology
- Section 5: Operations and Maintenance Cost Model Documentation
- Section 5: UIC Peer Review of Operating and Maintenance Costs of the California High-Speed Rail Project
- Section 5: UIC Peer Review – Response Matrix
- Section 6: High, Medium, Low Cash Flows
- Section 7: 2014 California High-Speed Rail Benefit-Cost Analysis
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.