The Office of Contracts and Procurement (Contracts Office) provides purchasing services for the California High-Speed Rail Authority. Responsibilities include preparing all bid documents and awarding contracts as well as assuring compliance with all legal requirements in the procurement process. The Contracts Office is responsible for procurement and contracting of Non-Information Technology (Non-IT) and Information Technology (IT) goods and services, including the development and processing of purchase orders service contracts, consultant service agreements, interagency agreement, public entity contracts, architectural and engineering contracts, etc. To view all solicitations and addenda documents issued by the Contracts Office, or to learn more, visit Cal eProcure.
- Contracts Out for Bid
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for the Fresno to Bakersfield Locally Generated Alternative Project Section
- Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
- Environmental Services for the Merced to Fresno Project Section
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Station Delivery Support and Technical Planning Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.