Daim Ntawv Tshaj Tawm CEO
Cuaj hlis 15, 2022
- Three items followed by positive news.
- Caltrain and the Authority sent a joint letter to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Directors, the letter provides an update on:
- Implementation of the Blended System on the peninsula, demonstrating how the partnership and agreements should evolve beyond environmental clearance and Caltrain electrification
CALTRAIN AND THE AUTHORITY’S NEXT STEPS:
- Discuss form and structure to advancing Blended System implementation and corridor planning
- Collaborate and develop a roadmap for a program of shared use agreements tied to milestones
- Progress update to HSR Board and Caltrain Board Q1, 2023
CONSTRUCTION PACKAGE 1 UPDATE
- State Route 99 Change Order (“the missing 2.5 miles”)
- Kev Ncaj Ncees:
- The construction of high-speed train improvements (guideway subgrade, Intrusion Protection Barrier, railroad access roads, fencing, and drainage) on approximately 2.5 miles of the alignment in CP 1 was originally contracted to be performed by Caltrans.
- This change order will transfer this work to be included in the Authority’s contract with TPZP.
- Cost: $101,500,000
Saib tom ntej
- October Board Meeting
- Txoj Haujlwm Pab Txhawb Nqa Cov Ntawv Cog Lus
- Station Design (Four Central Valley Stations) RFQ Contract Awards
- Sustainability Report with Meg Cederoth, Director of Planning and Sustainability
- Look ahead to 2023 Project Update Report
- New requirements in statute
- Report focus
- Discussion on 2023 Board Meeting dates
- The Authority was named “Employer of the Year” by both the Sacramento and most recently the Los Angeles Chapters of the Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS).
- I want to recognize Melissa Figueroa, Annie Parker and the Communications Team, who received awards at recent California Association of Public Information Officers (CAPIO) Conference, recognizing our communications.
Cov ntaub ntawv ntsig txog
- Board Memo for September 2022 CEO Report
- When available, find the September 2022 CEO Report PowerPoint Presentation here.
- When available, find the video of the September 2022 Board Meeting and CEO Report here.
Xeev California Txoj Kev Loj Ciav Hlau ua txhua yam kom xyuas tau lub vev xaib thiab nws cov lus qhia ua tau raws li tsab cai ADA raws li Xeev California Txoj Cai Kev Nkag mus Nkag Siab Cov Lus Qhia Ua Ntej 2.0 Theem tus qauv. Yog tias koj tab tom nrhiav ib daim ntawv tshwj xeeb tsis nyob hauv California Daim Ntawv Ceev Cov Hluav Taws Xob Tsav Tsheb Ceev lub vev xaib, koj tuaj yeem thov cov ntawv no nyob rau hauv Cov Ntaub Ntawv Kev Ceev Ntaub Ntawv los ntawm Pej Xeem Cov Ntaub Ntawv Cov Cai. Yog tias koj muaj lus nug dab tsi txog lub vev xaib lossis nws cov ntsiab lus, thov hu rau Tus Thawj Coj ntawm firstname.lastname@example.org.