Ulat ng CEO
Setyembre 15, 2022
- Three items followed by positive news.
UPDATE NG PROGRAMA
- Caltrain and the Authority sent a joint letter to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Directors, the letter provides an update on:
- Implementation of the Blended System on the peninsula, demonstrating how the partnership and agreements should evolve beyond environmental clearance and Caltrain electrification
CALTRAIN AND THE AUTHORITY’S NEXT STEPS:
- Discuss form and structure to advancing Blended System implementation and corridor planning
- Collaborate and develop a roadmap for a program of shared use agreements tied to milestones
- Progress update to HSR Board and Caltrain Board Q1, 2023
CONSTRUCTION PACKAGE 1 UPDATE
- State Route 99 Change Order (“the missing 2.5 miles”)
- The construction of high-speed train improvements (guideway subgrade, Intrusion Protection Barrier, railroad access roads, fencing, and drainage) on approximately 2.5 miles of the alignment in CP 1 was originally contracted to be performed by Caltrans.
- This change order will transfer this work to be included in the Authority’s contract with TPZP.
- Cost: $101,500,000
TINGNAN MO ANG NASA UNAHAN
- October Board Meeting
- Kontrata ng Suporta sa Paghahatid ng Programa
- Station Design (Four Central Valley Stations) RFQ Contract Awards
- Sustainability Report with Meg Cederoth, Director of Planning and Sustainability
- Look ahead to 2023 Project Update Report
- New requirements in statute
- Report focus
- Discussion on 2023 Board Meeting dates
- The Authority was named “Employer of the Year” by both the Sacramento and most recently the Los Angeles Chapters of the Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS).
- I want to recognize Melissa Figueroa, Annie Parker and the Communications Team, who received awards at recent California Association of Public Information Officers (CAPIO) Conference, recognizing our communications.
KAUGNAY NA KAGAMITAN
- Board Memo for September 2022 CEO Report
- When available, find the September 2022 CEO Report PowerPoint Presentation here.
- When available, find the video of the September 2022 Board Meeting and CEO Report here.
Ginagawa ng California High-Speed Rail Authority ang bawat pagsisikap upang matiyak na ang website at ang mga nilalaman nito ay nakakatugon sa inatasang mga kinakailangan ng ADA ayon sa utos ng Estado ng California na Batayan sa Pag-access sa Nilalaman ng Web na pamantayang 2.0 Antas AA. Kung naghahanap ka para sa isang partikular na dokumento na hindi matatagpuan sa website ng California High-Speed Rail Authority, maaari kang humiling ng isang dokumento para sa ilalim ng Public Records Act sa pamamagitan ng pahina ng Public Records Act. Kung mayroon kang anumang mga katanungan tungkol sa website o mga nilalaman nito, mangyaring makipag-ugnay sa Awtoridad sa email@example.com.