2022 年 9 月 15 日
- Three items followed by positive news.
- Caltrain and the Authority sent a joint letter to the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board of Directors, the letter provides an update on:
- Implementation of the Blended System on the peninsula, demonstrating how the partnership and agreements should evolve beyond environmental clearance and Caltrain electrification
CALTRAIN AND THE AUTHORITY’S NEXT STEPS:
- Discuss form and structure to advancing Blended System implementation and corridor planning
- Collaborate and develop a roadmap for a program of shared use agreements tied to milestones
- Progress update to HSR Board and Caltrain Board Q1, 2023
CONSTRUCTION PACKAGE 1 UPDATE
- State Route 99 Change Order (“the missing 2.5 miles”)
- The construction of high-speed train improvements (guideway subgrade, Intrusion Protection Barrier, railroad access roads, fencing, and drainage) on approximately 2.5 miles of the alignment in CP 1 was originally contracted to be performed by Caltrans.
- This change order will transfer this work to be included in the Authority’s contract with TPZP.
- Cost: $101,500,000
- October Board Meeting
- Station Design (Four Central Valley Stations) RFQ Contract Awards
- Sustainability Report with Meg Cederoth, Director of Planning and Sustainability
- Look ahead to 2023 Project Update Report
- New requirements in statute
- Report focus
- Discussion on 2023 Board Meeting dates
- The Authority was named “Employer of the Year” by both the Sacramento and most recently the Los Angeles Chapters of the Women in Transportation Seminar (WTS).
- I want to recognize Melissa Figueroa, Annie Parker and the Communications Team, who received awards at recent California Association of Public Information Officers (CAPIO) Conference, recognizing our communications.
- Board Memo for September 2022 CEO Report
- When available, find the September 2022 CEO Report PowerPoint Presentation here.
- When available, find the video of the September 2022 Board Meeting and CEO Report here.