Virtual Pre-Bid Conference for Request for Qualifications for Design Services for Historic Fresno Station Seismic and Accessibility Renovations
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. PDT
- Virtually via Zoom:
The California High-Speed Rail Authority is issuing this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to receive Statements of Qualifications from qualified firms (Offerors) for Design Services for Historic Fresno Station Seismic and Accessibility Renovations. The purpose of this RFQ is to award an agreement to one successful Offeror to provide the architectural and engineering design services to make all required seismic and accessibility improvements to existing historic structures at the Fresno Southern Pacific Railroad Depot, located at 1713 Tulare Street, Fresno, CA 93721.
Please join representatives from the California High-Speed Rail Program at this Virtual Pre-Bid Conference to learn more about the requirements of the procurement and the importance of small business participation.
- Toni Tinoco, Central Valley Deputy Regional Director
- Meg Cederoth, Director of Planning and Sustainability
- James Deane, Rail and Operations Delivery Branch, Rail Engineering Section, Station Lead
- Catrina Blair, Chief, Process and Program Development Branch
Click Here to Read the RFQ Online
You can see a Spanish version of this notice by clicking here.
- All interpretation, translation, and reasonable accommodation requests must be made to the Title VI Coordinator 72 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting date.
- Interpretación en Español será disponible en todos los talleres.
- Ang iba pang hinihiling na wika bukod sa Spanish (Espanyol) ay dapat isumite 72 oras pati-una.
- 스페인어를 제외한 다른 언어는 반드시 72시간 전에 신청하셔야 합니다.
Title VI Coordinator
Small Business Program
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.