California’s high-speed rail program offers numerous contracting opportunities across a broad spectrum of services and materials. The Authority also maintains a 30 percent small business participation goal, and those businesses are playing a major role in building the program.
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for Locally Generated Alternative
- Design Services for Merced to Madera
- Environmental and Preliminary Engineering Services for the Central Valley Heavy Maintenance Facility
- Environmental Services for Merced to Fresno
- High-Speed Trainsets and Related Services
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Right of Way Engineering and Survey Support Services
- Station Delivery Support and Technical Planning Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.