Small Business Program Contact Information
Contact the Authority Small Business Program via phone, email or the Small Business Assistance Form.
Phone (916) 431-2930
Small Business Assistance Form
Do you have a small business issue or concern? Submit Small Business contract compliance and dispute resolution inquiries, via the High-Speed Rail Authority Small Business Assistance form. The Small Business Assistance form provides small businesses a convenient way to call attention to issues or concerns. Submittals will be sent directly to our Small Business Advocate for review and assignment to appropriate HSR staff. The Small Business Assistance Form can help facilitate the following:
- Appeal decisions made by the California High-Speed Rail Authority;
- Investigate issues with a California High-Speed Rail Authority contractor;
- Report concerns regarding payment;
- Escalate concerns regarding small business utilization;
- Request general Small Business Program information; and more.
High-Speed Rail Authority Contact Information
Visit https://hsr.ca.gov/contact/ to view department-wide contact information, media inquiries and to sign up for Authority mailing lists.
Get Connected with the High-Speed Rail Authority
Learn the various ways small businesses can connect with the Authority by visiting, Get Connected.
Accessibility & Translations
- Please see our accessibility webpage. If you have difficulty accessing any material on this site because of a disability, please contact Authority Headquarters at (916) 324-1541, or use the California Relay Service at 711 for TTY/TTD assistance.
- The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website is translated in a linguistically and culturally appropriate way. Consideration is placed on language vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, style and level of speech to reflect the target audience’s culture and society.
- If you need a particular document on the Authority’s website translated, you may submit a document translation request to the Title VI Coordinator via email at TitleVICoordinator@hsr.ca.gov.
Small Business Program
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.