Prime Contractor Payments
The Small Business Team posts payments prime contractors receive for work performed on the high-speed rail project. Prime contractors include:
- Design-build teams, who are constructing the first 119 miles of high-speed rail in the Central Valley
- Project and Construction Management (PCM) teams for Central Valley construction packages
- Aecom-Fluor Team, our Rail Delivery Partner
- Regional Consultants, who help the Authority with environmental work required for compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act and the National Environmental Policy Act; and preliminary engineering documents required for procurement
Prime contractor payments are updated every month. View the PDF here.
Small Business Utilization Data
To provide transparency to the taxpayers of California, the Small Business Compliance Unit posts Prime and Small Business Utilization Data, monthly, in relation to its Small Business goals for state and federally funded contracts. Utilization data includes:
- Current Total Contract Value
- Amount Paid to Date to Prime Contractors
- Amount Paid to Small Businesses by Prime Contractor
- Small Business Utilization based on Total Contract Value
- Small Business Utilization based on Amount Paid to Prime by HSR
Visit Small Business Compliance & B2G Now to find the latest information on B2G now, included database access, FAQs, Job Aids, and more.
Small Business Assistance
Do you have a small business issue or concern? Submit Small Business contract compliance and dispute resolution inquires, via the High-Speed Rail Authority Small Business Assistance form.
The Small Business Assistance form provides small businesses a convenient way to call attention to issues or concerns. Submittals will be sent directly to our Small Business Advocate for review and assignment to appropriate HSR staff.
The Small Business Assistance Form can help facilitate the following:
- Appeal decisions made by the California High-Speed Rail Authority;
- Investigate issues with a California High-Speed Rail Authority contractor;
- Report concerns regarding payment;
- Escalate concerns regarding small business utilization;
- Request general Small Business Program information; and more.
High-Speed Rail Authority Contact Information
Visit https://hsr.ca.gov/contact/ to view department-wide contact information, media inquiries and to sign up for Authority mailing lists.
Accessibility & Translations
- Please see our accessibility webpage. If you have difficulty accessing any material on this site because of a disability, please contact Authority Headquarters at (916) 324-1541, or use the California Relay Service at 711 for TTY/TTD assistance.
- The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website is translated in a linguistically and culturally appropriate way. Consideration is placed on language vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, style and level of speech to reflect the target audience’s culture and society.
- If you need a particular document on the Authority’s website translated, you may submit a document translation request to the Title VI Coordinator via email at TitleVICoordinator@hsr.ca.gov.
Small Business Program
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.