Small Business Newsletter
The winter edition of the Small Business Newsletter is available now. You’ll meet an Oakland-based engineering firm helping advance preliminary design, a Central Valley family company relocating utilities along the high-speed rail alignment and a Native-American owned business providing geotechnical drilling services. You can also learn about the latest resources we’ve put out for our small businesses to work with the state and stay in compliance.
Small Business Newsletter Archives
- Factsheet: ConnectHSR
- Factsheet: Helping Small Businesses Grow
- Small Business Participation Map
- High-Speed Rail: Creating Jobs
- Community Benefits Agreement - Creating Jobs for Californians
- AASHTO Uniform Audit and Accounting Guide
- Prime Contractor Payments
- Total Active Values Quarterly Report - April 2019
Small Business Program
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.