Small Business Newsletter
The latest edition of the Small Business Newsletter is available now. You’ll meet a NorCal engineering led by a U.S. Army vet, a SoCal environmental review business founded by a disabled veteran and a Central Valley equipment supplier owned by a Vietnam veteran. We’ve also got information about some upcoming events you won’t want to miss and the new Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certification.
Small Business Newsletter Archives
- Factsheet: ConnectHSR
- Factsheet: Helping Small Businesses Grow
- Small Business Participation Map
- High-Speed Rail: Creating Jobs
- Community Benefits Agreement - Creating Jobs for Californians
- AASHTO Uniform Audit and Accounting Guide
- Prime Contractor Payments
- Total Active Values Quarterly Report - April 2019
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.