The Contracts and Procurement Branch (Contracts Branch) provides purchasing authority for the California High-Speed Rail Authority. Responsibilities include preparing all bid documents and awarding contracts as well as assuring compliance with all legal requirements in the procurement process. The Contracts Branch is responsible for procurement and contracting of Non-Information Technology (Non-IT) and Information Technology (IT) goods and services including but not limited to developing purchase orders for goods and services, preparing service contracts, consultant service agreements, interagency agreement, and public entity contracts.
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for the Fresno to Bakersfield Locally Generated Alternative Project Section
- Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
- Environmental and Preliminary Engineering Services for the Central Valley Heavy Maintenance Facility
- Environmental Services for the Merced to Fresno Project Section
- High-Speed Trainsets and Related Services
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Station Delivery Support and Technical Planning Services
- Right of Way Engineering and Survey Support Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.