The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) has issued a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to procure an agreement for Sustainability Services. The purpose of this procurement is to enter into an agreement with a consultant to provide professional services to the Authority for Sustainability strategy, analysis, tracking, planning, and implementation related to the delivery of the high-speed rail program.
The scope of work for the resulting Agreement will include as needed Sustainability Services such as renewable energy planning, concept engineering, and procurement strategy, evaluating, tracking, and managing greenhouse gas emissions for rail transportation projects, evaluating, tracking and managing whole life-cycle carbon management of infrastructure projects, air quality tracking, reporting, and monitoring, climate risk assessments and climate adaptation implementation, sustainable design for district scale projects, sustainability reporting against accepted standards, and managing extensive sustainability data for infrastructure projects.
The not-to-exceed dollar value for the Agreement is $11.7 million with a three-year term. At the Authority’s sole discretion, the Agreement may be amended twice with one-year extensions.
The anticipated schedule for this procurement is as follows:
- RFQ Release: November 29, 2022
- Virtual Pre-Bid Conference and Small Business Workshop: December 5, 2022
- SOQ Due Date: February 1, 2023
- Notice of Proposed Award: February 2023
- Notice to Proceed: April 2023
The RFQ is available to download at the following link: https://caleprocure.ca.gov/event/2665/0000025315
Register for the Virtual Pre-Bid Conference here: https://hsr-ca-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8LEEZ5UbSPeHDVELEYgm5Q
Register for the Small Business Workshop here: https://hsr-ca-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_T1f_mHWKRaiLVznLNZDW2w
Questions regarding this procurement should be submitted to Richard Yost at Sustain@hsr.ca.gov or (916) 324-1541.
- Contracts Out for Bid
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for the Fresno to Bakersfield Locally Generated Alternative Project Section
- Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
- Environmental Services for the Merced to Fresno Project Section
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.