Small Business Certification
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) is committed to small businesses playing a major role in building the statewide high-speed rail project. The Small Business Program (SBP) has an aggressive 30 percent goal for small business participation including Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE) and Micro-Businesses (MB).
Only certified small businesses as recognized by the Authority and are eligible to be credited towards the Authority’s overall 30 percent participation goal.
While the Authority is not a small business certifying agency, the Authority recognizes the small business certifications from the Department of General Services, the California Unified Certification Program, and the Small Business Administration.
- Small Business Certification Guide
- Instructions for Certification through California Department of General Services
- Federal Small Business Certification (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- State of California Small Business Certification (California Department of General Services)
- State of California Disadvantaged Business Certification (California Unified Certification Program)
Small Business Program
- Small Business Policy & Program Plan
- Business Advisory Council
- Small Business Certification
- Small Business Newsletter
- Small Business Resources & Partnerships
- Contract Opportunities with High-Speed Rail
- Contract Opportunities with State of California
- Department of General Services SB/DVBE Program
- Industry Forums & Pre-Bid Conferences
- Community Benefits Agreement
- ConnectHSR Vendor Registry