Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) anticipates issuing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) to procure an architectural and engineering contract for Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain (DBM) Contracts.
Subject to Authority Board approval, the contract’s scope of work will be awarded and delivered in several Notices to Proceed. The Authority will evaluate each offeror’s Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) for qualifications to perform the entire scope of work.
The schedule for this procurement is being re-evaluated and will be provided as soon as possible, subsequent to the Authority’s October 26, 2022, news release on the restructuring of the Track and Systems procurement.
To avoid organizational conflicts of interest, due to the oversight, management, and review/approval scope of work this contract entails, prime firm(s) awarded the agreement for Construction Management Services for Rail DBM Contracts cannot also be awarded the future track and/or systems contract(s), the future Rail Systems Engineering Services contract, or the future Trainsets contract. For more information, please submit questions and/or a request for an organizational conflict of interest determination to the Authority’s Chief Counsel, Alicia Fowler, at Legal@hsr.ca.gov, referencing the RFQ for Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts.
Questions regarding this procurement should be submitted to Della Leong at CMRail@hsr.ca.gov or (916) 324-1541.
Virtual Industry Forum
On October 24, 2022, the Authority hosted a Virtual Industry Forum for two procurements: Rail Systems Engineering Services and Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts. The forum included a program update, Small Business Program information, a procurements overview, an overview of the Authority’s Organizational Conflict of Interest Policy, and a live question-and-answer session. Please see the materials related to that forum for more information:
- Virtual Industry Forum Video
- Virtual Industry Forum PowerPoint Presentation
- Virtual Industry Forum List of Registrants
- Pre-RFQ Questions and Responses
(For information on the Rail Systems Engineering Services procurement, visit RSES.)
- Construction Management Services for Rail Design-Build-Maintain Contracts
- Design-Build Construction Packages
- Design Services for Central Valley Stations
- Design Services for the Fresno to Bakersfield Locally Generated Alternative Project Section
- Design Services for the Merced to Madera Project Section
- Environmental and Preliminary Engineering Services for the Central Valley Heavy Maintenance Facility
- Environmental Services for the Merced to Fresno Project Section
- High-Speed Trainsets and Related Services
- Program Delivery Support
- Rail Systems Engineering Services
- Station Delivery Support and Technical Planning Services
- Right of Way Engineering and Survey Support Services
- Sustainability Services
- Track & Systems
Procurement Point of Contact
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.