Draft 2022 Business Plan Comment Form
The Authority is now seeking input as part of a 60-day public comment period that closes Saturday, April 11, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. The following options are available for submitting comments:
- Online comment form below.
- By email at: DraftBP2022@hsr.ca.gov
- During the public comment period of our monthly Board of Directors meetings on Thursday, February 17, 2022 and Thursday, March 17, 2022. Members of the public can view the hearing online at hsr.ca.gov.
- The California State Senate Transportation Committee and Budget Subcommittee No. 5 on Corrections, Public Safety, Judiciary, Labor and Transportation will hold a joint hearing on Tuesday, March 8. This informational hearing will focus on a review of the California High-Speed Rail Authority’s Draft 2022 Business Plan. Written comments or testimony can be provided directly to the committees by emailing the address provided on the committee website. Telephonic participation in committees is available during hearings by calling in during the public comment period. You can dial the phone number provided by the Chair of the committee at the time of the hearing or find the number posted on the committee website. To watch the livestream of the proceeding visit www.senate.ca.gov.
- U.S. mail to the Authority: California High-Speed Rail Authority
Attn: Draft 2022 Business Plan
770 L Street, Suite 1180
Sacramento, CA 95814
If you have difficulty accessing any material on this site because of a disability, please contact Authority Headquarters at (916) 324-1541, or use the California Relay Service at 711 for TTY/TTD assistance.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website is translated in a linguistically and culturally appropriate way. Consideration is placed on language vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, style and level of speech to reflect the target audience’s culture and society.
If you need a particular document on the Authority’s website translated, you may submit a document translation request to the Title VI Coordinator via email at TitleVICoordinator@hsr.ca.gov.