CalHR Career Mobility Resources
The Authority is expanding to meet the demands of planning, designing, building and operation of the first high-speed rail system in the nation and is seeking individuals who are ready to join in accomplishing Authority objectives, meeting new challenges, and exploring ground-breaking opportunities. The information contained on this page will help facilitate your search for employment opportunities. All Authority state positions are advertised through CalHR.
- State Job Classifications You May Qualify for with a Bachelor’s Degree
- FREE CalHR Lunchtime Seminars
- State Civil Service Hiring Process and LEAP
- How to Transfer Within State Service
- Writing a Resume
- Basics of Writing a Strong Statement of Qualification
- Analyst Virtual Help Desk
- Virtual Help Desk for Supervisors and Managers
- Guide on Preparing to Become a First-Level State Supervisor
- CalHR Training Course Catalogue
- CalHR State Jobs Center
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.