Highlights from Chapter 6
- Statewide, through 359 community engagement and public outreach events, we worked with local community organizations and elected officials to educate and inform the public about the high-speed rail program.
- We reach thousands of stakeholders each year through staff-produced newsletters, including quarterly small business newsletters and regional construction updates.
- On social media platforms (Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube), we reached nearly 100,000 followers with regular updates and information sharing.
- We promptly responded to more than 500 information requests from stakeholders, ensuring transparency and accessibility.
- We actively engaged with educational institutions, reaching nearly 3,000 students through 64 student outreach events.
- Collaborative efforts with communities and organizations promoted urban regeneration and sustainable development around our future stations.
- We continue to build and strengthen partnerships with local and regional transit providers to ensure seamless connections for passengers between high-speed rail and other transit services.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org.